Registration is now available for the Girls 11u team. Please fill out the tryout registration form to complete your registration. Select 11U for the appropriate age group.
Players will be added to the TEAM PLACEMENT PAGE as registrations are received. There are NO tryouts for the 11u team. The registration fee is $40.
Thank you to everyone who attended tryouts over the past two weekends! The energy in the gym was fantastic.
13's-18's girls teams will be posted by Friday, September 29th. All of the information will be found under the TEAM PLACEMENT page.
AGES: 13's, 14's, 15's
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29
6:30-8:00PM (all ages)
AGES: 16's, 17's, 18's
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5
7:00-9:00pm (all ages)
AGES: 12's (see 12 and under info below!)
Please use the USA Volleyball Age Chart to the left to verify your correct age group for tryouts! ALL PLAYERS must tryout at their USA Volleyball age unless Niagara Frontier staff asks you to attend an alternate age group.
New players...you must be registered with WEVA to participate in Niagara Frontier Tryouts. Please visit the WEVA website and register for a "tryout membership". You will be asked to show your WEVA membership at tryout check-in.
Returning players...your membership is valid through October 31st of 2017! We will send a reminder when it is time for you to renew.
1. Make sure you are registered with Niagara Frontier through the tryout registration link
2. Make sure you are registered with WEVA if you are a new athlete
3. Wear a t-shirt, spandex/shorts, knee pads and court shoes
4. Have hair pulled up with no jewelry
5. Bring a water bottle
6. Show up early for check in
Selection for Niagara Frontier Teams will be based upon the following criteria:
1. Player performance during tryouts (skill level, effort, interaction with coaches and other players, athleticism)
2. Athletic potential and development
3. Attitude, Attitude, Attitude
4. Level preference
5. Player evaluations from last year or previous club
6. Past history of parental involvement or behavior