AGES: 17's and 18's
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17 (one day only)
TRAVEL AND LOCAL
AGES: 13's, 14's, 15's and 16's
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17 and SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
(players must attend both days of tryouts)
TIMES (both days):
13's and 14's - 8:00-9:30am
15's - 10:00am-11:30am
16's - noon-1:30pm
TRAVEL AND LOCAL
We realize that many players at the 12's and 13's level are new to volleyball. We also realize that there may be some players who missed the first set of tryouts and did not have access to information on club volleyball!
There will be an additional tryout for the 13's age group on Sunday, October 22nd from 2:00-3:30pm. (This is in conjunction with the 12's tryout). Please make sure to complete the registration link to attend this tryout.
More information regarding team placement/tryouts will be shared with the 13's families this Sunday at tryouts!
AGES: 13's, 14's, 15's
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29
6:30-8:00PM (all ages)
AGES: 16's, 17's, 18's
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5
7:00-9:00pm (all ages)
Please use the USA Volleyball Age Chart to the left to verify your correct age group for tryouts! ALL PLAYERS must tryout at their USA Volleyball age unless Niagara Frontier staff asks you to attend an alternate age group.
Date: Wednesday, October 11th
Who: Girls and Boys 10's, 11's, 12's
What: Season information and Apparel fitting
Sunday, October 22th - 2:00-3:30pm
Tuesday, October 24th - 5:00-6:30pm
TRYOUTS ARE FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
***Please plan on attending both days of tryouts
New players...you must be registered with WEVA to participate in Niagara Frontier Tryouts. Please visit the WEVA website and register for a "tryout membership". You will be asked to show your WEVA membership at tryout check-in.
Returning players...your membership is valid through October 31st of 2017! We will send a reminder when it is time for you to renew.
1. Make sure you are registered with Niagara Frontier through the tryout registration link
2. Make sure you are registered with WEVA if you are a new athlete
3. Wear a t-shirt, spandex/shorts, knee pads and court shoes
4. Have hair pulled up with no jewelry
5. Bring a water bottle
6. Show up early for check in
Selection for Niagara Frontier Teams will be based upon the following criteria:
1. Player performance during tryouts (skill level, effort, interaction with coaches and other players, athleticism)
2. Athletic potential and development
3. Attitude, Attitude, Attitude
4. Level preference
5. Player evaluations from last year or previous club
6. Past history of parental involvement or behavior