NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR FAMILY BEFORE VIEWING CONTENT ONLINE!
WHAT TO WATCH/LISTEN TO:
- USAV "Watch" Page
- JVA Drills Page (includes ball control and individual options)
- Position Highlights (Watch the skills of these top internationally recognized players):
- Libero - Grebennikov (FRA), Yamamoto (JPA), Shoji, Castillo, Pannoy (THA), De Gennaro (ITA).
- Setter - Christenson, Marouf (IRA), Bruno (BRA), Lloyd, Malinov (ITA), Carlini.
- Outside - N'Gapeth (FRA), Giba (BRA), Ishikawa (JPA), Larson-Burbach, Robinson, Sylla (ITA).
- Rightside - Anderson, Nishida (JPA), Sokolov (BUL), Hooker, Thompson, Murphy.
- Middle - Holt, Saatkamp (BRA), Jendryk, Ogbogu, Yan Ni (CHA), Chirichella (ITA).
- Full Match Video:
- Compilations of Great Plays:
- Beach Volleyball:
- NFVB Highlights (Send Coach Rocco or Coach DJ any YouTube links of our own teams competing and we’ll post links here):
Coaching Podcasts (always good for players too):
WHAT TO READ:
Books on Athletic Performance:
WHAT TO DO:
Follow Niagara Frontier on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Fitness, Health and Drills:
Home Workouts By Peter Maniscalco from D1VBC
Mobility Programs from Northwestern University Coaching Staff
At-Home Ball Control Drills
Personal Improvement Activities:
- Appreciate the things you have! Write an essay on what sports mean to you and how they impact your life. Niagara Frontier will give out some prizes to our top submissions - send to Coach Rocco Lucci if you want in!
- Reach out to a mentor/coach (with your parents copied in) and ask some questions.
- Ask a family member to tell you a story about their sports experiences.
- Call a teammate to learn more about them.
- Create a workout or volleyball instructions video.
- Write Thank You notes to a teacher, coach, or just someone that inspires you.
- Build a workout music playlist.
Work on your Recruiting search: