REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL FOR THE 11U TEAMS. IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN ANY OF OUR TEAMS (AGES 11-18) PLEASE CONTACT KATE BRAUN
***Girls Players trying out for "travel" are expected to accept a position on Navy or Red. If you have a concern with this, please contact Rocco Lucci prior to tryouts.
***All Girls Players should try out at their AGE APPROPRIATE level. If you have a concern with this, please contact Rocco Lucci prior to tryouts.
***All Boys Players should try out at their AGE APPROPRIATE level. If you have a concern with this, please contact Dan Johnson prior to tryouts
There will be a Parents Meeting for all interested 12 and Under Boys and Girls families on Wednesday, October 10th. Coach Carolyn Bell will discuss all of our 12 and under teams and expectations. This also includes our 11U team.
Date: Wednesday, October 10th
Who: Boys 12U and Girls 12U and 11U families
Please use the USA Volleyball Age Chart to the left to verify your correct age group for tryouts! ALL PLAYERS must tryout at their USA Volleyball age unless Niagara Frontier staff asks you to attend an alternate age group.
New players...you must be registered with WEVA to participate in Niagara Frontier Tryouts. Please visit the WEVA website and register for a "tryout membership". You will be asked to show your WEVA membership at tryout check-in.
Returning players...your membership is valid through October 31st of 2018! We will send a reminder when it is time for you to renew.
1. Make sure you are registered with Niagara Frontier through the tryout registration link
2. Make sure you are registered with WEVA if you are a new athlete
3. Wear a t-shirt, spandex/shorts, knee pads and court shoes
4. Have hair pulled up with no jewelry
5. Bring a water bottle
6. Show up early for check in
Selection for Niagara Frontier Teams will be based upon the following criteria:
1. Player performance during tryouts (skill level, effort, interaction with coaches and other players, athleticism)
2. Athletic potential and development
3. Attitude, Attitude, Attitude
4. Level preference
5. Player evaluations from last year or previous club
6. Past history of parental involvement or behavior